I bought an industrial label writer after a bit of research.
My choose was to buy a RHINO INDUSTRIAL 5200 Labelwriter.
The package includes:
- Rhino Industrial 5200 Label Maker
- 3/4" White IND Vinyl Label Cartridge
- 3/8" White IND Vinyl Label Cartridge
- User Manual CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Guide
- AC Adapter
- Carry Case
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
The value-for-money is high, i bought it for 99 euros on Amazon, considering also that are included 2 cartridges. The only missing feature is the usb connectivity, available on the model 6000 for the double of the price.
From the manufacturer description: "It's just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes."
- The Rhino 5200 is a rugged object, and the hard case kit is really well made.
- I like the rechargeable battery, because i don't have to buy batteries.
- On screen illumination is good, and overall ergonomy is fine, features are easily found without the manual.
- I don't like so much the cutting mechanism, because once cutted the label comes sticky to the side channel plastic and is difficult to extract, in particular with small ones.
- The label itself requires clean hands to be peeled and is not always pratical.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored to write this review, is a good product and i recommend it because i'm satisfied.